Thursday, October 14, 2010

Disney Title and Tag Swap

This week I have been working on my items for a Disney Swap.  If you have never done a swap before you can google scrapbook swap and it will take you to some great information.  Basically, you sign up for different categories, make an item for the number of people including yourself in the group.  Then you usually mail it to a swap organizer, they sort everything out and mail you back one from each person.  So if there are five in the group then you get one of yours back and four different ones. 

I joined this one on Babycenter's Scrapbooking Forum.  I love swaps because when I am having some creativity flow issues, it usually helps me jump start those juices.

I signed up for four groups this time around.  This was a specific swap focus on Disney.  You had to make a tag or diecut and title.  Next summer we are going to be going to Disney World, so I thought I would get a jump start on collecting things for it.  I thought everything turned out pretty cute.  I hope the ladies in my group enjoy them.

FYI... The pictures are a little dark.  I normally photograph everything outside, but I was in a hurry and it was raining!  Sorry!

This is for Disney Hollywood Studios.  I loved the idea of Mickey's Sorcerer's hat at the beginning of the park and thought it would be cute for the entrance prints.  I left the ends on the title on purpose, so the end user can decide if they want to cut them off or tuck them under a photo, etc. 

This picture is for Animal Kingdom group.  Tree of Life is one of the exhibits.  It is hard to see in the picture but I inked all the edges.  I really like how this one turned out.


This is for Epcot.


This is my final group.  I did this for the Magic Kingdom group, but you could really use it anywhere.  I was thinking it would be a great group shot or Mickey and someone shot.  All the papers are bling.  I think this might be my favorite.

And for good measure everything packed up and ready to me shipped tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment